Saturday, March 11, 2006

i miss you all!!

just a really quick note. my internet is still down at home. i will write a longer post later. i worked today and missed the st pattys day parade. not that i care all that much but they actually dye the river green here. it is REALLY GREEN. i took a picture on my way home, but i havent' downloaded it yet...when i do i will post it. it is gorgeous here in chicago. 65+ degrees. i walked home today...2 miles. i am very proud of myself. ok, well i am not on my own computer so i promise i will write more later. see ya
becky =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the green river! My favorite color is green. We miss you here in St. Lou! I'm just not as excited about Survivor without you around. Hope you are well. Good job walking two miles.

Becky Meyers said...

thanks anne. i am trying to walk home whenever the weather is nice. survivor is still good for me cause i watch it every week with grandma...over the phone of course =) i call her every thurs at 715 and we watch it together. i will probably post the pic this weekend when i bring my computer to the mac store. right now i am on their computer. i am working my butt off right now, just got off work. i will talk to you later =)

April said...

Yeah! Pastry girl is back.

Jeff Meyers said...

A green river? Cool. Did you drink it? ;-)