Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hi Y'all!!


k, so obviously i suck i blogging! sorry. i am officially on facebook for those of ya'll who don't know. and i do a MUCH better job of keeping up with that. although lately i've kinda felt like i may have stuff to say. so i may still blog occasionaly. i am nowhere as good or as intersting at april phillips who has the best blog EVER!!!! so funny and fun to read! i am just boring.
san antonio is good. hot as h*ll!! seriously we are still in the upper 90's on a daily basis into the evenings. it is not fun. i LOVE my new job. for those who don't know i am the pastry chef of a new restaurant in SA called COCO Chocolate Lounge and Bistro and we just got a review and an article in Texas Monthly Magazine, you should read it. i am mentioned in it.
i am still making wedding cakes, just not thru work anymore. just on my own on the side. i LOVE it!! it is probably my favorite thing to do!! dunno what else to say. i miss all y'all st louis-ians!!

3 comments:

jennifer h said...

Beautiful cake, as usual!

I saw you FB update that you wrote a blog entry, so I came on over. Glad to see you back. I would stop by just to see photos of your gorgeous cakes and pastries. That review of your restaurant was awesome. I hope you are as proud of yourself as you should be:)

Becky Meyers said...

thanks jennifer! i am very proud! we have another review coming out this next wed. it will be in the newspaper. i will post it here and facebook!

April said...

Hey Becky!

I saw you on my followers and thought maybe you updated your blog. I'm so glad you're posting picutres of your work....the cakes are amazing. I think I would have a really hard time cutting into one, they are just too pretty.

Thanks for the compliment, you're sweet. I miss you and our pizza/survivor nights at MG's.

I'm so happy about your job, it sounds fantastic. Way to go girl.