Wednesday, April 18, 2007

my kitty




ok, so this is a weird post. elisa, one of the girls i work with, and i started talking one day about stuffed animals. and it came up that we both had stuffed animals that are over 20yrs old. so, i told her i would take a picture of my kitty now, and steal a pic from my dads smugmug acount of before. so the first picture i think i was about 7-10yrs old. the kitty in my arms is already at least 5 years old, you can see that he is missing an ear and a tail. well the second picture is from the other day. seriously he is about 23 years old, at least. he is all patched up and sewn up, he never got a real name, he has and will always just be kitty, but i love him. =)

3 comments:

April said...

Ummm,Becky, I think you're Kitty was replaced by an ironing ham while you were sleeping. Do you know what an ironing ham is? It looks a lot like your "Kitty".

Becky Meyers said...

april, i have no idea what that is, but the picture is of my kitty, so please dont hurt his feelings :)

Anonymous said...

It's sweet that you still have Kitty.

BTW, I tagged you for meme on my blog: www.hornes.org/jennsblog