Saturday, February 11, 2006

too long with no sleep


I am so sorry that i haven't been blogging lately. my internet has been off and on these past weeks, sorry. I have had a few phone calls from my mother saying that certain people, you know who you are, have been complaining. =) I have been working very long hours with not a lot of rest. two weeks ago i worked 6 days and over 70 hours. This past week it has been 63 hours in 5 days and i have to work all day tomorrow. don't get me wrong, I LOVE THIS! I am jsut very tired and exhausted. i haven't even been cooking dinner, just ramen noodles =( and anything else fast. I am looking foward to next weekend and i will sleep all day saturday and all day sunday. i am sorry that i have no pictures to put up, i haven't done anyuthing that exciting lately. i made my own recipe for a lemon sorbet and i get to try it out this week at school. i am excited about that. i have been watching a lot of 24 lately. i have seen them all already but am watching them again. i just finished season 4 and am halfway through season 3 and 2. i am going to bed soon because i have to be at school tomorrow morning at 8. so i will talk to all of you later. you can always email me, i will try to return them. i miss all of you.
ps this is a great picture of the chicago skyline from navy pier.

4 comments:

April said...

Hey Becky!
I've just re-entered blogdom. Your surgar sculptures look like porcelein...amazing. I'll try to put you on my blog list...I'm pretty stupid when it comes to editing my blog, and I think it is extremely boring to waste my time trying to figure it all out. Miss your pretty face!

Anonymous said...

thanks april. =) i miss you guys too. have you been watching survivor this season. pretty good so far. i have no idea how to do stuff with my blog besides just blog... =)

Jeff Meyers said...

Hang in there, Becky. One day you'll look back on this and laugh - driving your new Ford F-250 4x4 Superduty Truck.

Anonymous said...

Becky,
Keep up the good work! Just thinking about your schedule makes me more tired than I already am!!!