Monday, November 21, 2005

sugar class

I have decided that i really don't like sugar showpiece class. it hurts to pull sugar. and if the hot sugar gets on you, you have a blister the size of a pea, literally, sticking out from your finger or hand. it is gross and hurts a ton!! we made sugar roses today and it is really hard. the sugar is maleable while hot, but then all of a sudden it will be cold and break. in one hour, i made only 2 roses, and neither of them are very pretty, i forgot to take a picture to show you, but believe me, they are not good.

I have already had requests for samples, sorry but i cannot email samples... =( i have decided that i need smellovision. then you can at least smell all the stuff. although, that would probably be worse. sorry guys, i don't know what to tell you besides, when i open my own shop (way in the future) you all have to come and buy stuff all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

> when i open my own shop

I always thought if I ever opened my own pastry/candy shop I'd want to call it "The Immaculate Confection." Feel free to use it if you want. :-)

And welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

Anonymous said...

By the way, Becky, we won't be in town on Saturday. We're leaving town on Friday evening and getting back Sunday evening (weird family thing this Thanksgiving).

So come by before Friday evening if you can. If not, maybe we'll see you over Xmas break.

Anonymous said...

jeremy,
i have lunch plans friday, but i will get your number from dad and try to come by fri afternoon. =)